COBRRA NEMO 2 Chain Oiler
The NEMO 2 Chain Oiler by COBRRA is an on-board, on-demand chain oiling system that’ll keep your chain lubed for maximum life. It can be mounted almost anywhere on your bike and you control the flow so your chain is lubed only when needed.
A flexible tube runs from the NEMO reservoir to the swing arm, then down to an arm that puts the lube exactly where it’s needed on the rollers, then it self-distributes onto the side plates and sprocket teeth.
NEMO works with a simple twist of the upper reservoir - a 1/4 turn delivers a measured amount of lube to the chain for the next 3 minutes. The reservoir holds about 30cc chain lube which is enough for a 4-5 days on the trail. When it's empty, unscrew the cap, fill it up, and you're ready to roll (and lube). You can use 75W80 gear lube, ATF, motor oil, or a commercial liquid chain lube.
- Weight: 5.1 ounces (empty)
- Dimensions: 2.1" wide x 2.1" high (not including mounting bracket)
- Mounting bracket: 3/4" x 1" flat tab with 6mm hole
- Oil hose: 4mm OD, approx. 8-ft long (enough hose for a spare)
- Oil capacity: 30cc
- Oiling sequences before empty: Approx. 15
- Oiling time: Approx. 3 minutes per 1/4 turn of the cap
- MSRP: $120 BestRestProducts.com