KLIM Gear Protection Guarantee
KLIM announced today the new KLIM Gear Protection Guarantee—a program designed to replace qualifying KLIM apparel, free of charge, if damaged in an accident.
Riders wearing qualifying KLIM apparel* are automatically eligible for Gear Protection Guarantee benefits and, if involved in an accident, damaged qualifying apparel can be submitted through the Gear Protection Guarantee program for replacement. For program guidelines and more information, please visit http://www.klim.com/gear-protection-guarantee
“Giving motorcyclists the peace of mind that their apparel investment is protected in the event of accident-induced damage is a benefit we are proud to offer,” said Mark Kincart, KLIM’s Motorcycle Marketing Manager.
“KLIM’s premium-quality products are designed to provide the ultimate motorcycling experience. KLIM doesn’t want that experience to end just because an accident damaged our product. Likewise, many motorcycle apparel products can be compromised through crash-induced damage and should be replaced. The Gear Protetion Guarantee program can help facilitate replacement to our valuable customer base.”
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident and have damaged qualifying KLIM gear*, here’s how to get it replaced:
1. Take photos of your qualified damaged gear* you are requesting to have replaced.
2. Obtain a copy of your official accident report** and take readable photos/scans of the entire document.
3. Visit www.klim.com/gear-protection-guarantee and fill in all required information.
4. Upload all gear photos and accident report photos when prompted.
5. Once submitted, customer service will review your case and contact you within 10 business days to let you know if you qualify for replacements and arrange the details.
* QUALIFYING GEAR:
All KLIM Motorcycle outerwear Jackets and Pants and KLIM K1R Helmet, TK1200 Helmet and Krios ADV Helmet
** AN OFFICIAL POLICE ACCIDENT REPORT MUST BE PROVIDED TO KLIM TO REVIEW IN ORDER BE EVALUATED FOR REPLACEMENT GEAR
KLIM reserves the right to evaluate each accident on a case-by-case basis, establish whether the program rules were followed and approve or deny each request accordingly. Riding a motorcycle greatly increases your risk of an accident. Please ride responsibly and always wear protective gear to reduce the chance of injury. KLIM.com