Rever App Receives New Features with Software Update
- Upgraded maps: Cleaner, faster map rendering, and the addition of satellite and terrain views. Map can now be tilted to show horizon view in app.
- Improved offline caching: Map content can now be downloaded for states, countries, and even entire continents for use when riding outside of cellular coverage.
- Spanish-language version: The Rever app, and website now have a Spanish-language option. All menus, and navigation tools will now display in Spanish for users who have their mobile device’s default language set to Spanish.
- Portuguese-language version: The Rever app, and website now have a Portuguese-language option. All menus, and navigation tools will now display in Portuguese for users who have their mobile device’s default language set to Portuguese.
- New Regional Challenges: Look for new mileage-based Challenges specific to Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking regions.
- Updated Friend-Tracker Feature: Now easier to select and find your friends on the map, in real-time while riding.
“Our goal is to create the world’s biggest and best motorcycling community,” said Justin Bradshaw, co-founder of Rever. “Adding language options for Portuguese and Spanish is a huge step in this direction. Additionally, Rever is constantly evolving, our new features reflect our commitment to listening to feedback and improving the user experience.”
The Rever app, available for free on both iOS and Android, works in conjunction with the Rever website to help riders discover the world’s best roads, create custom routes, track epic rides, compete for bragging rights, and share their riding experiences across social platforms. Since the app launched in 2015, Rever users have tracked millions of miles on motorcycle rides in 119 countries around the world. Rever.co