Touratech DESTINO Adventure Boots
Touratech just announced new footware for 2017 on their Australian website. The DESTINO Adventure boots offer several features that are new to the dual-sport/ adventure touring market. While the DESTINO Adventure isn't officially announced for US distribution yet, sources tell us these new adventure styled boots are just beyond the horizon! We'll be sure to keep you updated as we receive more information. Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comment section below!
With the DESTINO Adventure, we created a high-quality, multifunctional boot able to fulfil all requirements of a long travel. It is probably the first time on the market that a boot has such a double use, so that it allows saving precious storage space and fulfils the requirements of any bike travel.
As robust as an enduro boot and as comfortable as a touring boot, it also has a waterproof, breathable inner shoe that can also be worn as a leisure shoe. It is no shabby compromise, it is the meaningful combination of a safety-related pilot gear and of a high-functional outdoor clothing.
The DESTINO Adventure offers a perfect protection on difficult gravel stages, is particularly comfortable on twisting country roads and a stainless steel cable that can be pulled out allow it to be connected to the bike, while you visit the city, wearing the fully adequate leisure shoe.
One need not ride thousands of miles on adventure travels to know as a bike traveller what is important when choosing a safety and leisure clothing for one's next tour: safety, comfort and a small pack size! When we developed the DESTINO Adventure, we wanted the boot to be fully adequate in any application range. Therefore, you get three boots in one! Many detail solutions are the result of a long experience of travels in extreme conditions and have been tried on hundreds of thousands of test miles.
With the three design versions, you will find the right boot, no matter what your taste is.
Ingenious "system boot":
- Combination of a robust but comfortable outer boot with a comfortable inner shoe
- A stainless steel cable can be pulled out to attach the outer boot to the bike when you don't need it
- For hard enduro travels, you can screw an optional metal cap at the tip of the boot
- Through-stitched soles guarantee a long lifetime even by hard enduro travels
Best possible protection:
- Robust boot made of waxed full-grain leather and reinforced by protectors
- Toe and talon protection made of impact-resistant polyurethane
- Plastic shin guard
Numerous comfort features:
- Extra wide opening
- Exact locking device thanks to precisely adjustable buckles
- A soft shaft end made of Cordura prevents dirt and splash water from entering the boot
- Rough, oil and petrol-resistant profile for a safe foothold
The inner shoe:
- Waterproof and breathable: in other words, a fully adequate leisure shoe
- The patented OutDry®-membrane creates an comfortable foot climate
- Loop to slip easily in it
- Outsole made of rubber with an high-quality weld
- High foot stability thanks to a robust insole
- Antibacterial footbed