SPIDI Modular Adventure Jacket
Modular is a modern waterproof and breathable jacket, developed by SPIDI Safety Lab. The Step-in-Clothing technology allows to simultaneously use both the H2Out membrane and the thermal quilt, allowing the rider to mix and match the layers as needed. The ErgoFit system actively contributes to the perfect fit in all the weather conditions.
Designed and developed in the SPIDI Safety Lab (Italy), Modular has been conceived as an all-around travel companion. The Step-In-Clothing technology is the main feature of this model, and that means the jacket can be easily adapted to better face changing riding conditions, whether it’s toasty hot or below 0°.
The external Extra Tenax fabric, coupled with Flex Tenax inserts work as a reliable and sturdy exoskeleton, featuring EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors on shoulders and elbows, with the possibility to insert the EN1621-2 lev.1 and lev.2 certified Warrior Back Protectors and the prEN1621-3 certified Chest Warrior protectors.
The many vents on the chest, arms and back ensure a proper airflow.
On the inside, the removable H2Out waterproof and breathable membrane offers protection to rain, snow and chilly winds, even at higher speeds, and the taped seams ensures that not even the smallest droplet will ruin the adventure.
Furthermore, a removable and casual looking thermo liner isolate the body from cold temperatures, and create a cozy sensation regardless of the weather conditions.
The great thing about Step-In-Clothing technology is that each liner can be worn alone, letting the rider choose how to mix and match the three different layers.
Among the main features of Modular jacket there are:
- High tenacity Extra Tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- High tenacity elastic Flex Tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflective zones for night-riding
- Arrangement for Warrior Back protector certified Lev. 1 and Lev.2
- Arrangement for Warrior Chest protector certified Lev. 1
- Force-Tech removable protectors EN 1621-1:2012 certified on shoulder and elbows protectors
- Removable waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out membrane
- Removable 100gr. thermo lining
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Integrated ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening on the neck
Sizes: S – 4XL
Colors: Black, Grey/Black, YellowFluo/Black, Sand
Lean more about this jacket and the matching Modular Pants by checking out SPIDI's website. SPIDI.com